Amazing chocolate bliss balls you won’t believe are healthy!
- 1/2 cup of dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup nuts (I used walnuts)
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- pinch pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of nut butter (I used peanut butter)
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- Place all ingredients in food processor. Setting aside 2 tablespoons of cacao powder and 1 tablespoon of coconut for rolling.
- Blitz in the food processor on a high setting until mixture is well combined and begins to form a ball. If the mixture is too dry add a splash of water, if too wet add a tablespoon of almond meal.
- Remove mixture from food processor and place in a bowl.
- On a flat surface such as a chopping board, sprinkle remaining cacao powder and coconut.
- Begin rolling mixture into balls, then rolling onto the board. Evenly coating them with cacao powder and coconut mixture.
- Then place the ball onto a plate lined with baking paper and repeat until all mixture is used.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes
- Then ENJOY!