An amazingly fresh and healthy low carb keto fish curry
- 4 small white fish fillets
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 large red chilli
- 1 large green chilli
- 4 garlic cloves
- 6 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 large piece fresh ginger
- 1 large piece fresh lemon grass
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large carrot
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onions
- 1/4 cup crushed peanuts
- To make the curry paste, place the chilli’s, garlic, ginger, kaffir lime leaves and lemongrass into the pestle and mortar and grind into a paste.
- Into a preheated large wok, fry the curry paste in the coconut oil for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the coconut cream and turmeric powder and stir.
- Place the fish fillets into the sauce and poached for 5 minutes, turning the fish over once to ensure its cooked all the way through.
- Using a veggie spiralizer, create noddles using the zucchini and carrot.
- In a pan, using 1 tablespoon of coconut oil try noodles for 1 minute.
- Place 2 pieces of fish and a big scoop of the coconut curry sauce into a bowl. Place the noddles on the side and garnish with fresh coriander, mint, spring onions and peanuts. Add some extra chilli too if you want!